At Brutopia, you can expect so much more than just a place to have a few beers.
BETTER PUB FARE
Quebec is home to some of the best international cuisine in Canada and there may be no better place to experience this influence than in Quebec’s Brutopia. From classic American dishes to Latin-influenced snacks to French-inspired plates, Chef Dimitri Vique and Sergio Cabiedes have designed a menu to offer you a little of the best of everything.
This includes starters and tapas including:
- fried items
- small bites
The menu also offers heartier items like:
The folks at Brutopia also know that you can’t have a memorable weekend without some kind of entertainment that whisks you away, if even for a night. From quality local bands every night of the week—with an open mic and a trivia night somewhere in the rotation—you can be certain to find something right up your alley no matter when you are free for a night on the town.
BETTER BREW AT BRUTOPIA
Finally, no night out is complete without a well-made brew, and in Quebec, there is no better place for such a thing at none other than Brutopia. Here you can choose from the 5 classic beer styles popular throughout all of Canada:
- India Pale Ale—known more commonly as “IPA” the India Pale Ale is an amber beer, with a full malt flavoring and a fruity body, complete with its iconic hop finish. This is a traditional British-style ale that uses dark malts and heavier hops to preserve the bitter flavor and the beer’s quality during longer sea voyages to India.
- Nut Brown Ale: this is a dark brown beer with a slight hint of chocolate and dark fruit notes and, obviously, a nuttier quality
- Honey Beer: A golden ale, the distinctive characteristics of this brew is a Quebec wildflower honey.
- Extra Blonde Ales: Another unique pale ale characterized by the use of Munich malt
- Raspberry Blonde: A fruitier blonde pale ale that brings together raspberry aromas with a more mild, yet sweet, fruit taste
Of course, in addition to these 5 classic Canadian favorites, Bruotpia also offers various other seasonal favorites too. These might include:
- Blackout stout
- Chocolate stout
- Smoked Porter
- Cream Ale
- Maple Rousse
- Maple Cream
- Golden Wheat
- Cherry Wheat
- Nigerian Ale
- No. 44
- Zero-G Maibock